Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thueringen Rundfahrt





I've just gotten home after racing a tough 6 days through the eastern part of Thueringen. We did lots of climbing, suffering in the cross-winds and racing through torrential rain...I tried my luck on the first few days with some break-away attempts that were unfortunately not fruitful. I wore the white sprinters jersey for a day (very funny for everyone who is aware of my sprinting prowess) and altogether the team had a very successful tour. I am home for most of the week and will try and get some R&R before heading to Sweden for a World Cup on the weekend. The little sister is staying here for the week in Arnstadt, it will be good to have her company and I might even be able to convince her to update her blog!
The photos are courtesy of CJ Farquarhson from Womenscycling.net.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Natty,
Always great to keep up with your blogs and what's happening. Your team went so well - and just pipped by T-mobile. Good luck at the World Cup. Love CB

Senior Class said...

Sprint queen hay?!?!Looking good as always darling! How is your sister? Still waiting for her to update her blog!Tell her hi for me..Lotsa love Gaggle