Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year




I hope everyone had a Happy New Year. I hope that all my friends and family, scattered all over the world have a great 2007. I ushered in the new year in a very quite fashion indeed…falling asleep well before the midnight countdown….I was awoken in time to be aware of the first seconds of the new year.

Before we are well and truly into this year I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who was there for me in 2006…there are many of you, family, friends, sponsors…and there is no way that I would be able to do what I do without you all. I am so lucky to have many people supporting me…financially, emotionally and physically…and I am very grateful.

I am very optimistic that 2007 is shaping up to be one of the best ever, I’m looking forward to what is ahead.

The start of 2007 for me involves racing the Bay Criterium Series down in Melbourne. I am down here now and the racing begins tomorrow in Williamstown and continues until Sunday…5 days of racing, each day a 45min (+3laps) race. It doesn’t sound like too much, but it is incredible how much suffering can be jammed into a brief 45min window! I am racing with the Pitcher Partners team alongside sister Kate, Olivia Gollan, Alexis Rhodes and Amanda Spratt…a great bunch, and so the week does promise to be a fun one. I will write a report soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Nattie!! I hope 2007 is the best yet and i hope to be there too see part of it too! ;-) Good Luck down in MEL.. see you soon! Luv Mich xxx